Customer Success Executive
Market leading Software Vendor
£35k – £40k + Bonus + Bens
The company is an established software vendor with a highly impressive client portfolio, working with a variety of large corporates and specialist agencies.
They are looking to strengthen their Post Sales function with the appointment of a Customer Success Executive, who will play a pivotal role in building and maintaining initiatives to maximise client retention and success, ensuring that the customers realise the full value and potential of the products and services they purchase.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that new and existing clients are getting the very best if use out of the product , ensuring their experience is enhanced through complete functional understanding, identifying and implementing training requirements where needed.
- Increased customer retention through ongoing management and interaction, identifying common themes associated with lack of renewal and ensuring reduced customer churn.
- Working closely with sales and technical teams on client onboarding, ensuring that expected customer outcomes are defined, agreed and managed throughout the process.
To be considered for the position of Customer Success Executive, you will need to demonstrate the following experience:
- Previous experience working in a Customer Success role, ideally for a Software company or related organisation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with an analytical mindset.
- Experience in identifying customer needs and aligning product features to support them.
- A track record of improved client retention through ongoing interaction, support and development.
If the position of Customer Success Executive is of interest, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for review.