Chief People Officer
Chief People Officer
High Growth Tech Business.
The company are a high growth software business providing data driven solutions to a global marketplace. As they embark on the next stage of their growth, they are looking to secure an experienced HR professional to take on the position of Chief People Officer.
The CPO/ HR Director will be responsible for creating and leading the provision of a comprehensive HR service, implementing policies and procedures and ensuring the managers and employees are equipped with best practice to foster a high-performance culture.
The responsibilities of the Chief People Offer will include:
- Designing, developing and implementing HR initiatives for a distributed workforce, in line with organisational objectives, ensuring legal compliance is met in all HR activities and in all countries.
- Leading and management of the HR function – to include, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Employee Engagement, Compensation & Benefits and HRIS.
- Development and responsibility for an effective recruitment strategy to support high growth and a highly distributed workforce to include talent attraction, onboarding and ongoing support and development.
- Leading the analysis of employee feedback to create a better working environment, with ownership and management of climate and culture.
- Full ownership of HR budget, reporting on future costs and managing key recruitment metrics through effective data management (cost per hire etc.)
- Overseeing employee relations and ensuring all cases are managed with professionalism.
- Supporting a strong, positive performance culture and continuously review productivity and employee development, making any recommendations for improvements.
Skills and Experience
- A successful track record as an HR Leader in a CPO/HRD role for an early stage, high growth tech business, ideally in the Software / SaaS space.
- Experience in establishing an HR function from the ground up, implementing procedures and policies and structure.
- Ideally some experience working for an organisation with a highly distributed workforce with employees based in a different countries and time zones.
- Able to implement a highly effective global recruitment strategy to support an international scale-up business
- Ideally some experience of working with investors or supporting a business through an investment round.
The company has 3 offices including a small London operation, however the operate a very flexible working culture and there are no requirements for this role to be office based and can be fully remote and in any location.
This is a very exciting time to be joining the business, as they head into their next stage of growth, providing a unique opportunity to establish an HR function and operating model from inception.
The Chief People Officer / HR Director position is of interest, please hit apply for immediate consideration.
Chief People Officer, CPO, HR Director, Human Resources Director, Head of HR, VP of HR, VP of Human Resources, SaaS, PaaS, Software, Scale-up, Scale up, Scaleup, Start-up, High growth, startups, Hi-tech,