Channel / Partner Sales Manager
Home / Office Based
£60k – £80k + 50% Comms + Bens
The company are an ambitious and high growth SaaS business looking to grow revenues from new and existing named strategic partners through the development of key relationships and the identification of new opportunities.
They are currently looking to appoint a results-driven Partner Manager with the ability and experience to develop and grow relationships with System Integrators and larger partners.
You will be a self-starter with a proven track record of working with some of the biggest global System Integrators. Experienced in complex business propositions and a solution selling approach, who is equally comfortable building long term partner relationships whilst focusing on short term revenue goals.
In addition, you will have the ability to present the software propositions within the context of the specific partner and customer requirements, along with experience of working on larger complex sales opportunities.
Working with the legal team, this role includes commercial and administrative responsibilities including the production of local and global partner agreements and sales contracts.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Recruit and manage high value partnerships to grow their net revenue against pre-agreed targets.
- Qualify, recruit, on-board and upskill new, named strategic partners.
- Maintain and grow partner relationships with existing contacts at all levels, from C-Level through to their sales and delivery teams.
- Understand partner key business drivers and create sales and marketing strategies to align the offerings to those drivers.
- Map out Partner organisational structures, understand both formal lines of reporting and informal lines of influence.
- Identify opportunities to promote the business to end customer via partners.
- Work closely with the direct sales team as appropriate to manage the sales cycle, supporting that sales cycle as needed.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to articulate probing questions, listen carefully to responses, and summarise outcomes in writing.
- Manage and track contact information, tasks, meeting notes and opportunities through the Sales Management System.
Requirements for the position:
- Proven experience of driving high value opportunities and SaaS revenues via System Integrators and larger partners.
- Understanding of how to identify and develop relationships in SI’s to expand the company’s coverage and visibility of qualifying opportunities.
- Able to develop existing and new contacts relationships within existing partners.
- Experience in Presenting to both partners and their customers to C-Level.
- Working with partner contacts to identify new opportunities
- Able to manage multiple partner relationships and opportunities concurrently.
If the role of Partner Manager is of interest, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV for review.
Channel Sales, Partner Manager, Channel Manager, SI’s, Systems Integrators, Partner Sales, SaaS, PaaS, Sales Director, Sales Manager, Account Executive, Account Manager, Channel Sales Manager.