High Growth SaaS business
Basic £50k – £60k (neg) + DOUBLE OTE + EQUITY
The company are an early stage SaaS vendor who are transforming the way the regulated industry is working through the development of a blockchain based solution for enterprise collaboration and document management.
Having won numerous awards for innovation and recently securing funding from well respected investors, the business is poised to scale and are now looking to appoint and build a high performing sales team to take their solution to market.
Their market is incredibly fast growing and you will be selling an industry leading solution that their customers love and one that easily addresses a significant pain-point .
As an inaugural member of the sales team, you will have a great opportunity to work very closely with the CEO, shaping the playbook and engaging with the product and engineering team in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
You will be based out of their new modern HQ in London and will be required to travel extensively to visit clients and attend conferences and exhibitions. Much of their successes to date have come from face to face interaction with prospects, so this is by no means a purely office-based telesales role.
The environment is fast moving and success will be recognised, through earning potential, promotion with increased responsibility and career growth. In addition, they are keen to ensure the success is shared and offer all employees receive an equity stake in the business.
So, what are they looking for in their sales team?
- Firstly, you need to offer experience in a full cycle sales role in a SaaS company.
- Ideally you will have worked for an early stage SaaS business, defining your own competitive strategies and developing your own sales techniques.
- You may even have received some formal sales training, but this isn’t essential.
- You are resilient, experienced in managing sales cycles of 3- 6 months+ and able to manage multiple stakeholders.
- You are influential, always deliver on promises you have made, with the ability to understand new markets and solutions.
- You are driven and motivated by success and want to play a pivotal role in the growth of young and dynamic SaaS software business.
Account Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Sales Executive, Inside Sales, SDR, Sales Development, SaaS, Software as a Service, PaaS, Collaboration, Document, Documentation, Senior sales, new business, business development, BDM, software sales, solution sales.