Website Harvey Thomas
Account Director – (Existing Accounts)
SaaS Marketing Software – MarTech
Circa £80k Basic + Double OTE + Options
This really is a fantastic role, working for an early stage, fast growing, London based Marketing Technology business who are making a huge impact in the digital marketing world and are set to change the way marketing professionals work forever.
Their hugely innovative SaaS product is sold predominantly to enterprise customers in the UK and internationally and their client portfolio consists of an impressive list of enterprise customers with the potential to generate extensive revenues annually.
As an Account Director, your role will be to manage a small portfolio of existing Enterprise accounts, networking extensively and building key stakeholder relationships, ensuring opportunities for upsell are identified and managed effectively through to close.
You will be supported by a dedicated Customer Success team who will be able to support the clients with their day to day needs, while you focus on the commercial elements of the relationship around renewal and upsell.
The key responsibilities of the Account Director are:
- Establishing and developing relationships with key stakeholders in existing and already secured Enterprise Accounts, ensuring a complete understanding of their business and how the solution meets their requirements.
- Working closely with internal CSM team to ensure client is managed effectively around adoption, ongoing training and support.
- Delivering key revenue growth within your set of accounts, meeting ambitious upsell targets whilst effectively negotiating long term high value renewals.
The position of Account Director would suit an exceptional Software sales professional who is able to build profitable key account relationships through effective account management and internal networking.
As Account Director you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A successful track record in Software sales, working for a SaaS vendor, selling into enterprise accounts ideally into marketing and sales.
- Ideally experienced in selling Marketing Technology (MarTech) or related solutions into CMO or similar.
- Experienced in key Account Management, with a demonstrable and consistent record of increasing revenue through capitalising on upsell opportunities and ensuring high value renewals.
- A desire to join an early stage, high growth business with an exceptional portfolio of well known clients .
- A love of selling and hugely motivated by the opportunity to grow big accounts, working with a dedicated and close team.
In return you will receive a competitive basic with an opportunity to earn significant commission with an uncapped OTE equal to double your salary, as well as equity in the business.
If this role sounds of interest, please hit apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.