Industrial Engineering/ Manufacturing
We are currently recruiting for an established, Global Manufacturer who are looking for a Quality Engineer to work in their facilities in Plymouth as part of the Quality and Engineering team. The company are the World’s largest and most recognised within their market and offer excellent training and development in addition to a competitive package and ongoing support within your career.
The role of the Quality Engineer is to work within the busy manufacturing facility developing and carrying out Quality assurance and improvements. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Quality Engineering and liaising across departments as well as directly with clients.
Key responsibilities include:
· Assisting with audits (internal and external)
· Facilitating customer complaints and analysis
· Process and Product Validation
· Supporting new product manufacturing and general Quality control
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
· Quality Engineering
· Quality within Manufacturing
· An Engineering Qualification or experience within a similar field (work experience)
· Experience of SPC, PPAP ideally
· Working knowledge of manufacturing and industrial industries
· Experience within Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical
If you feel you have the right experience and qualifications for this position, please apply and send us an application with your updated CV for review.